I have been nominated by Stacie at http://staciegh.wordpress.com who writes a beautiful blog called Dancing in the Rain. Her blog always gives me a new perspective and lifts me up and usually brings a smile to my face. She has made me realize that it’s not just my own family and friends that read my blog but there are others out there who do to. It also opens up a whole new world of possibilities for making friends from all over the world which I find so exciting and one more benefit of putting my writing out there. Thank you Stacie, your nomination really touched my heart and I hope we can become friends from this point forward. Here are the rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award: 1) Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check out their blog too.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
- I’m a certified massage therapist. Though my FM has really limited what I’m capable of doing in this field. I hope one day to recover enough to get back to doing it as I worked with a lot of battered women.
- I love to laugh.
- I would love to write a children’s book and to have more of my poetry published.
- I used to train dogs for a living and still help friends out with their pups.
- I absolutely love chocolate and hot tea. If I had those two things on a daily basis I would have to consider that day a good one regardless of my pain level.
- I love being a mom and an older one at that (I had Joey at the age of 41) and would love to adopt a little sister for him and us as a family.
- I love to bike ride with my son, taking my service dog Hoss along for a run, and having great conversations with my little guy during the journey.
3) Nominate another write who’s blog you really love.
4) List blogs that you enjoy and/or have nominated for an award.
All of these blogs are absolutely wonderful and really lift me up most days so please take a moment and go check them out. A lot of them have to do with FM but in a fun and positive way, motherhood, or creativity.
Thank You Stacie for nominating me. It means the world to me and has encouraged me to keep on writing.